An Interior Designer Is...
A PERSON WHO:
1. Identifies researches and creatively solves problems pertaining to the function and quality of the interior environment.
2. Performance services relative to interior spaces, including programming, design analysis, space planning and the aesthetics. Using specialized knowledge of interior construction, building codes, equipment, materials and furnishings.
3. Prepare drawings and documents relative to the design of the interior spaces in order to enhance and protect the health safety and welfare of the public.
1. They designer should be informed of any changes as it relates to the interior.
2. The designers reserve the right to photograph the project upon completion.
3. Drawing, specifications, and sample boards, as instruments of service a property of the designer. The designer reserves exclusive copyright to these items provides them to use on this project only. We do not permit any reproduction or use of the drawings, specifications, and sample boards without prior written consent of the designer.
4. We will be responsible for bringing our resources to the project.